MSM develops young aspiring talent who need experience and burdgeoning stars who are on the brink of stardom!
There is a full music studio available with a full time producer, Mike Soper and dedicated Engineer, Paul Granato there for each project.
MSM prides itself on encouraging it's students to be confident and to be proud and to be the best they can be.
We develop children from Ages 4 up to 20 in our Music Theater Program.
The bulk of the students at MSM are private voice students of Mike Soper and range in ages from 9 to 30, but ALL AGES are welcome!
Melissa Bonnell teaches Voice to students 9 years and younger and Acting and Choreography to All Ages
All of these students aspire to make a career of performing at some level.
MSM offers Voice Lessons. Music Studio Recording Time, Video Production (Inhouse and subcontracted)
Mike's penchant for award winning vocals spills out to his students as each detail is addressed in phrasing, intonation, vibrato, dynamics, belt and falsetto approaches, timing etc.
Mike has performed for most of his life and openly shares his experiences of nearly 50 years in music.
Developing and Bringing Out the Best In Our Students Is Our Mission!
There are nearly 50 students who attend MSM on a regular basis taking advantage of our Voice and Acting Lessons and Music Theater Productions. Recording Audio and Video Projects
- Lexi Luca (The Voice, American Idol, X Factor)
- Nichole Blake (Las Vegas, Canada, New York)
- Sivan Ben-David (Carnegie Hall)
- Taylor Renee (Mizner Amphitheater)
- Ali Zaidspiner (Kennedy Center)
- Daniel Rabinowitz (Kennedy Center)
- Victoria Hockton (Carnegie Hall)
- Shane Treloar (PNC Park, CONSOL Energy Center)
- Adrianna Siena (Roger Dean Stadium)
- Sophie Phillips (Martin County Fairgrounds)
- Savannah Rae (South Florida Fairgrounds)